Die Variable Coating Düsen VCN ermöglichen eine vollständige Regelung für anspuchsvolle
Beschichtungsaufgaben, einschließlich in den Arzneimittel- und Nahrungsmittelindustrien.
In addition to Delavan’s quality and reliability, the Delavan Variable Coating Nozzle
allows total control for those demanding applications including those in the pharmaceutical,
food and engineering industries. The design of this nozzle allows for a high degree of flexibility
and the width of the spray, the atomizing air and the flow of the liquid are all able to be controlled
independently and remotely.
The advantages of using the Delavan Variable Coating Nozzle include:
Variable spray width allows for:
- Optimization of the wetted area
- Minimization of localized over wetting
- Maintenance of optimum inter nozzle distance
Liquid Shut off
- The flow of liquid can be shut off automatically to avoid dripping
Total Droplet control
- Consistency as the same droplet spectrum is produced throughout the run every run
- Accuracy as the droplet spectrum is closely controlled
- Adaptability as the Variable coating nozzle unit is available in sizes ranging from 0.8 – 2.5 mm
Please contact us for additional information on the Variable Coating nozzle.